The French company opens a new boutique on Via Campo di Marzio in Rome, and celebrates the event with the European premiere of a poetic exhibition on Hermès’ love for leather, presented at the Chiostro del Bramante. The architectural design of the new boutique, by the studio Rena Dumas Architecture Intérieure(RDAI), which handles the image of Hermès stores around the world, features the distinctive symbols of the maison. The granite floor has inlay work in colored glass, inspired by the Ex Libris logo of the Parisian shop on Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the lamps designed by Hermès in 1925 are based on the famous motif of the Greek labyrinth, while the armchairs and hassocks, covered in leather, are based on the original design by Rena Dumas.