1. Norman Foster Networks – Norman Foster Works (Ed. Taschen, 350 euros)
2. Going by lighthouses, Luca Bergamin (Il Mulino, 13 euros)
3. The great living museum of the imagination. Guide to the exploration of literary architecture, by Matteo Pericoli (Il Saggiatore, 25 euros)
4. Home Sweet Home, curated by Nina Bassoli (Electa, 30 euros)
5. The artist. Books from the world, by Ed Vere (Lapis, 15 euros)
Cover photo: atelier-r, Cerveny Kostel Boysplaynice
After more than 60 years of service as a book depository for the Olomouc Research Library, the originally Lutheran Red Church reopens its doors to the public; this time as a cultural center intended for various types of social and cultural events. Designed by atelier-r, the renovation includes a new 'clystal-like' annex reflecting the neo-gothic inclination of the church.