Opening in St. Petersburg of the first flagship store of the jewelry and objects brand Amber&Art.
The boutique – designed by Studio Piuarch – is in the historical center, inside the famous apartment house built for the merchant Antonov in 1824 by the architect Domenico Adamini.
Facing the river, near the famous Church of the Savior, Amber&Art becomes a reference point for amber jewelry and objects in the city.
Piuarch has created a fluid space on the borderline between an art gallery and a jewelry store.
The linguistic consistency of the various spaces is based on the use of a limited number of noble materials like brass, fabrics in silk and velvet, and two types of marble: London Grey and black Striato Olimpico.