It boasts the highest number (in absolute terms and in the world) of furniture showrooms and on the occasion of the FuoriSalone 2023, it expands again: here are the new showrooms in Brera
The Brera Design District is the FuoriSalone district with the highest number of furniture showrooms: 168 shops last year, to which are added another eight new openings, for a total of 177 exhibition spaces.
Read also: the events not to be missed at the Brera Design District for FuoriSalone 2023
Here are the brands arriving in Brera, on the occasion of the Brera Design District 2023:
- LIU JO Living, in via Pontaccio, 19;
- V-ZUG Studio Milan, in via Fiori Oscuri, 3;
- Bolzan inaugurates the Milanese showroom with the site-specific installation Dream in progress by Zanellato/Bortotto, where the soft padded walls recall the company's artisan know-how , via Mercato, 3;
- Casalgrande Padana, in via Mercato, 1;
- Déco S.p.A, in via Goito, 3;
- iDogi, in Foro Buonaparte, 55;
- Bene Italia Showroom, in Foro Buonaparte 53;
- Lanerossi, on the occasion of the opening, presents Campanule takeover, a site-specific installation that takes up the pattern of the new collection of textile accessories designed by Elena Salmistraro, in via Mercato, 5;
To these are added two restyling:
- Molteni&C renews and expands the historic exhibition space in via Solferino at the corner with via Pontaccio, and opens the doors of the Molteni&C Boutique, signed by the architect and creative director Vincent Van Duysen. The store hosts the new 2023 collections, including the elegant Mateo table, designed by Van Duysen. The highly anticipated presentation of the first Molteni&C | Outdoor collection, coordinated by the creative director himself and interpreted by some of the most important contemporary designers.
- Franke, in via Pontaccio 18, renews its showroom to present the new Franke Home Solutions products.